Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you understand that you are registering to attend an Event managed by Events Info Group and all fees associated with your participation at an Event are payable in full as per Events Info Group’s payment terms. You may register on behalf of others, however you are deemed to be liable for all associated fees for all Event Participants you register.
We ask that you please ensure you register for the correct Event and choose the addons and accommodation relevant to your requirements. Should you require assistance at any time please do not hesitate to contact Events Info Group via email or phone 214-723-5555 prior to finalizing your registration.
On completion of your registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address. Please check your registration carefully. Should an error have been made, please contact Events Info Group within 24 hours via email or phone 214 723 5555 to withdraw or amend your registration. Should you not contact Events Info Group within 24 hours, a cancellation fee will apply.
Registration Payment Terms
Payment of your registration fee and any selected ad dons are due on completion of your registration. A tax invoice will be emailed to you with confirmation of your registration. A copy of your tax invoice is available via your dashboard at any time. All fees are payable prior to commencement of the Event to ensure admission, unless by prior arrangement.
Payment Process Flow
We have the pricing structure mentioned in https://eventsinfogroup.com/pricing However, it is been habitual our clients calling us and asking for a discount. We would understand the client requirement and offer the best price and a link is shared to the client where in the client keys in the discounted cost and also enters the name of the event they attending/visiting/exhibiting and post keying in these information the page gets redirected to CC Avenue page and the clients enters the credit/debit card information and the payment is completed.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Should your circumstances change and you are unable to attend an Event, you must contact Events Info Group Events by no later than 30 days prior to the commencement of the Event. A cancellation fee of $0.00 will apply to cover costs incurred in relation to your registration. Should you cancel less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the Event, no refund will be payable.
Should you book accommodation via Events Info Group a confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address. Please check your accommodation carefully, especially your arrival and departure dates. Should an error have been made, please contact Events Info Group via email or phone 214 723 5555 as soon as possible to advise amendments.
Accommodation Deposit Payment Terms
Accommodation deposits are due on completion of your booking.
If accommodation deposits are not paid 45 days prior to your arrival date your accommodation booking will be deemed cancelled, unless you have been granted an extension in writing by Events Info Group.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Accommodation Providers have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact Events Info Group as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. Events Info Group will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
Credit Card Payments
Events Info Group prefers payment by Visa or MasterCard at time of registration. Credit card payments entered via your dashboard will be processed direct by Events Info Group’s Credit Card Merchant. Your credit card details will not be stored by Events Info Group.
International Credit Card Payments
Due to the increase in credit card fraud, international credit card payments will not be processed automatically via Events Info Group’s Credit Card Merchant. Your payment will be processed by Events Info Group’s Credit Card Merchant once Events Info Group has reviewed your registration.
Refunds are not payable if you simply change your mind, however if your circumstances change please contact Events Info Group via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 214 723 5555 to amend your registration or associated requirements.
Events Info Group will refund any fees paid to Events Info Group as a result of amending your registration and/or associated requirements, after taking into consideration the relevant cancellation policy, within 15 business days of receiving a refund request.
Should an Event be cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, Events Info Group will endeavor to process a full refund within 90 days of such circumstances becoming known.
Refunds will only be processed to the credit card or bank account of the individual, organisation or institution from which the payment was received. Should payment have been via cheque you will be contacted to confirm your current mailing address, and a cheque will be mailed to you.
1. When we communicate with you we will generally do so by email or via phone. You agree that email and phone communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated documentation sent by post.
2. Nothing in this agreement or on our websites, events, www.eventsinfogroup.com or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Events Info Group shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
3. If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as sever-able and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
4. No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
5. In the Event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
6. We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law, and all international governance is expressly excluded.
8. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when you proceed with the registration process by ticking “I agree” and selecting continue via your dashboard.
If you have any concerns or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
P: 214 723 5555
F: 214 723 5555